widgeo.net

KURSUS KONTRAKTOR MARA 2011

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AKU DAPAT EMAIL ????

Hello with love,
How is everything with you,
I picked interest on you after
going through your short profile at
(www.speakkorean.net). I really
want to have a good friendship with you.
Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you,
but I found it difficult to express myself here,
since it's a public site. I will be very happy,
If you can get back to me through my e-mail
(junia.andrew@yahoo.com)
So we can get to know each other better
and i well give you my pictures and also
tell you more about me ok. Please write me here
(junia.andrew@yahoo.com)
Sincerely
Miss Junia.

HUHUHU....AKU DAPAT EMAIL MACAM NIE LAGI?

No comments:

Name:
Email Address:
Nombor Telefon :
Pertanyaan & Soalan

Get your own free form like this one.